Thursday, January 22, 2015

Change || Thursday Thoughts #3



Recently, we got a new piece of furniture for the living room- and it's taken a while to get used to. Granted, change is great- but it does take sometime to get used to (in most cases). Originally I had my plants all in one section; I basically had my own garden- right in my living room. Ever since we got the new furniture piece, that space now no longer exists, and my plants are spread randomly throughout the living room.

What I've noticed about myself is, I love change, as long as it's a relatively small change. For example, I love changing the background of my phone- but changing something like a house, is slightly more drastic.

I think a main reason that I love vacations is because it's a change from my normal way of life- and I like that change.

Overall, I think change is great- as long as the main things are still the same. Change can be an absolutely amazing thing- it's fresh- and it'll most likely motivate you to complete your tasks / whatever else you need to do. Change always makes me feel slightly more productive- which is definitely a 'pro'.


Do you like change? Let me know down below!

-Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment