Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Weekend Night Routine

Hello, 

Today I am going to share with you my weekend night routine. Weekends for me are filled with a lot of family time and relaxation time. On a Friday / Saturday night, right before dinner I take a shower. I like eating dinner so much better in my PJ's! After dinner, I generally come to my room and chill out for about an hour or so- I'll watch my favorite show, watch some youtube videos, or play a game on my phone.

After that, I go into the kitchen and make myself a hot cocoa. This is typically around 9:30-10:00. I absolutely love my weekend hot chocolates! Once I bring my hot cocoa back to my room I usually read  a book. Currently, I'm in the middle of Allegiant by Veronica Roth- and I'm absolutely loving it! Once I finish it I will write a blog post telling you my thoughts about the book.


After reading a couple of chapters, I get under the covers and listen to music for about 15 minutes while scrolling through Instagram and playing some Candy Crush. (I'm up to level 277 if you were wondering). At that point I start to get tired, so I get back on youtube and watch more videos until I fall asleep! 


That was my weekend night routine; It isn't as eventful as a week-day night routine- so I will definitely do that in the future. 

-Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment