Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fears of 2015 || Thursday Thoughts #1

Hi everyone! Today is the first installment of Thursday Thoughts. With it being a week into the New Year, I thought I would write about everything I'm "afraid" of coming in 2015!

GRADUATION// This year, my best friend is graduating from High School. Next year, in 2016, my graduation will follow. I am so nervous about graduating- mostly because I have absolutely no clue as to what I want to be when I grow up. This year, I would like to spend figuring out who I am, and what I want to do with my life. Once I'm marching down those aisles with my cap and gown on
half-way through 2016- I should have at least a clue as to what I want to do with my life!


TECHNOLOGY// Most people typically don't think about this on a day to day basis- but the thought popped into my head. Technology is advancing so fast, it's scary. Who knows what 2020 will look like? What will the iPhone look like? Will people still have "normal" conversations anymore?
A part of me loves technology; but at the same time a part of me hates it.


That's all I can think of off the top of my head! I most probably have more, but that's going to have to wait for a different time.

Maybe I'll continue this series on another Thursday, if I come up with more "fears"!

-Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment